Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sock Summit Dye for Glory!

If you are wanting Flock to Sock Sign-Ups click HERE

In case you haven't seen yet I entered the Dye for Glory Sock Summit contest on Ravelry!
Click here to vote if you haven't all ready. :-)
I'm completely happy with it. You can purchase it on Etsy

There is also a lot of roving on Etsy as well. Remember, we are moving to wholesale only so Etsy will be the only place to get our yarn online!
I'm working on a new and really exciting project with Leslie from The Greenberry House. That hopefully will be ready for you all to see or I should say hear next week!
We will be recording a new and exciting podcast called Knitting in the Round. It will feature segments on knitting, spinning, dyeing and crocheting as well as information on different fiber animals, fiber preparation etc. we will be interviewing knowledgeable and entertaining fiber folk go give you and educational yet interesting listen. We will also be reviewing favorite books and various fibery tools and fiber. I'm looking forward to getting started and hope you will give it a try!

I am really, really excited to send out the Twilight Club shipments next week. Really. I LOVE the pattern and am drooling over the colorway... I hope all of you members love it! I'll post photos when I'm sure the members have gotten theirs.
We have tons of people signing up for Flock to Sock too. This is going to be a lot of fun! Remember to sign up for the Ravelry group so we can all see how you're spinning it and what you make with it. We'll be sending out prizes to the most creative!

1 comment:

Leslie Shelor said...

I'm excited about the new project, too! And heading over to vote for that gorgeous yarn!