Monday, July 13, 2009

KnitMinder App for iPhone!


How did I ever live without this little device?! I love, love, love my KnitMinder App for the iPhone. It is a MUST have for designers! Of course being in my phone it goes every where with me so I don't have to worry about remember a notebook and a pen. It also has my row counter too! The neatest part is in the log book I can take a photo of my progress. Seriously if you have an iPhone and do not have this app you're missing out.
Learn more about this App HERE

I've been doing a lot of knitting lately (with the Minder!) but I unfortunately cannot show it since it is for the Twilight Club and the projects are secret! I can't wait until Aug so I can show you this first one! After I finish the sock I am currently working on I plan on doing the sleeves on Parker's sweater. It shouldn't take long. It's been a great mindless project I just have things that HAD to be done!
Knit Fit Hand Painted Yarns are popping up in several new shops across the US. If your shop doesn't carry it make sure you suggest it to them! We love supporting the local yarn shops!

There is a lot of spinning fiber for sale on Etsy and don't forget you get free shipping over $45!

Hopefully I'll have some knitting photos to post this week. If not I'll post some spinning! I am loving all of the newly dyed fiber and unfortunately want it for myself. :-(

No comments: