Saturday, July 25, 2009

How many WIP's do you have?

This week in my limited spare time I have been trying to organize all of my WIP's so they may possibly get finished in my lifetime. Possibly. So I've been putting them in their own project bag, trying to take photos so I can put them on Ravelry and accounting for my needles. (see this all started with a tantrum because I found 1 size 5dpn. 1! The other 4 are still MIA.)
I even purchased new project bags so the all can be contained!
This got me thinking, how many WIP's does the average knitter have?
I haven't totaled mine yet but I can say that number grew today! Today I cast on the GORGEOUS Hillflowers Stole from KnitSpot and have not wanted to put it down. Excellent pattern. I'm quite pleased at the look. I'm using Footsie in the Nevermore colorway.



I just cannot wait to finish it! Of course their are projects I HAVE to finish but this one has my interest! I also intend on making an adult sweater soon. My first. (yep all socks and baby stuff here!)
So.... How many WIP's do you have and how do you keep up with them all?!

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats on sorting out your WIPs! I realised a while ago that I had too many to manage, and so now I try to not cast on for something new until I finish the last project! Of course, boredom pops by, and the need for last minute baby gifts and all that, so I have exactly been all that good, but it sounds good in theory!

KnitFit said...

You're a better woman than I am!