Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spinning and knitting....

I have finished spinning this beautiful roving from GalesArt in Sweet Pea. I am resting it hoping to ply tonight. I'm thinking Navajo plying. It's fingering weight. Next is this roving that I dyed Sunday for ME! Its bamboo/merino. I dyed 8 oz for myself!
Parker's sweater is well on its way to being done. I have done a lot of work on Twilight socks so it has kinda been on the back burner but it has been GREAT for mindless knitting. I have been working a lot on it as I nurse him. I did do one boo boo, but it will work fine. I intended it to be a cardi and I forgot to quit the beginning of the row increases. Now it will be a kimono style! I have taken fairly good notes so I can write it up when I'm done!
Don't forget to sign up for the Bundled Babies Sweater club to get hand painted yarn for your little ones fall/winter apparel! I will get the pattern written up and send it to club members before the club is over.

No comments: