Monday, June 15, 2009

Bundled Babies Sweater Club for Babies is OPEN! as well as some Knitting!


In working along with our popular Baby Bums Club we are excited to be opening up a new baby club for sweaters! This club uses Squishy DK weight. As the Baby Bums does you will have the gender neutral, girly and boy options as well as the infant/toddler options. Sign ups will open Monday morning and run through July 1st OR we fill up. Shipments will start the 3rd week in July with the thought of fall coming on for sweaters! Infant shipments include 2 main color skein (plenty for a long sleeve infant sweater and a hat) and 1/2 of a contrasting color for trims etc. Price is $37 including shipping per month. You will also receive the Baby on the Go sweater pattern and Brooks' Sideway's Jacket. Toddler shipments includes 3 skeins of the main color as well as 1/2 contrasting. The toddler total is $47 per month including shipping as well as the patterns.






Girl Infant





Boy Infant





Neutral Infant





Girl Toddler





Boy Toddler





Neutral Toddler

Did you know that I actually still do knit?! Well, I do! Between taking care of the boys and everyone's yarn needs, I rarely do get the time but I cast on for a new sweater for P last night while watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (a very good movie by the way!) It is knit in June's Baby Bums yarn so if you haven't gotten yours yet and don't want to be spoiled, LOOK AWAY! Hopefully I will get it done fairly quick and if I like it I will write up the pattern for everyone. Basically it is top down with an afterthought border and hopefully (I said hopefully!) I will fix it so it is SEAM FREE!




Oh and I love my Boston Terrier stitch markers! :-D they are from WeeOnes on Etsy

No comments: