Friday, June 26, 2009

Been meaning to blog for days....

I have all of these thoughts in my head and not enough hours to execute them! I will say that we are working on a lot of new stuff for fall. New yarn lines, new colors.... oh the fun! I'm really excited about the new Twilight Club. We have a lot of excited members and I am anxious for them to see the yarn and knit the patterns!
We also added some Semi-Solid yarn. It's in the Etsy Shop right now.
Man, has it been hot! Really hot when you slave over dye pots all day! This is what I decided I needed after a hot day in the studio...

I also tried to take a matching 4th of July photo of the boys. Usually it's the little one crying. Yesterday it was the big one!

But everyone cheers up when they see this face. He's never mad, he just looks that way!

I love this handspun yarn. The roving is from GalesArt.com I posted the finished product on Etsy.

It was wonderful to spin!

No comments: