Saturday, August 8, 2009

Opps! Need to blog!

Wow, what a week it's been! I've been working day and night to get all club shipments out this week. Bundled Babies, Baby Bums, Sock and Fiber Club AND the Twilight Club! So far there has been great response from it!
I added this months pattern to Ravelry for those of you that are starting right away. I've had a lot of people ask about doing Twilight II since the Twilight Club filled up. I'm thinking on it, I promise.
I finally got my new Fricke Skein winder in. The lack of a winder had dramatically slowed down my production but we are back up and running! I've gotten tons of yarn dyed and skeined the past couple of days, you just wouldn't believe the difference.
Aside from yarn work I have been doing some knitting! I cast on for the Summer of Love Lace socks on Monday and I should say that I am doing them both at the same time and am on the heel! This has been a wonderful pattern. I'm knitting it in Footapy in Peace. Check out my Ravelry page to see photos. Speaking of Ravelry, have you joined our group? If not it's called the KnitFit Yarn Fans. Come on, we'd love to have you!
I'm involved in a new project as well in case you haven't heard. Leslie (from Greenberry House) and I have started a podcast called Knitting in the Round.
So far I'm having a lot of fun with it! There is a lot to learn and improve upon, but I'm looking forward to it. Episode 2 is coming up on Monday!
Check back tomorrow and I'll post photos of the Twilight colorway. I'm really digging it!

No comments: