Thursday, January 22, 2009

How about some new stuff?

I have been soooo busy dyeing orders, club yarn and fiber that I have had barely ANY time to create new colorways! I have 3 new ones to add to the website this week as well as a new base yarn!

This is called Slumber and is pictured in Temptress 80/20 Superwash Merino/Tencel Sport Weight 370 yard skeins. Coming soon to the web site!
This colorway was inspired by my super cool new bedroom slippers! :-)














There are 2 more new colorways, one called Puccini, and another called Twilight Toes. They are currently drying and as soon as they are dry I will post photos!
Here is some new fiber going up this week:
Backyarnigans in fiber form! Wicked Witch has also been dyed in fiber as well as a new fiber colorway "Swamp Thing"
I will also post the club colorway next month after it has all been received!

No comments: