Monday, January 26, 2009

Give the people what they want....

Unfortunately our 6 month sock and fiber clubs are closed for this period. However with our new promos I am getting tons of request to open it back up for a bit. I wish a could, but that wouldn't be fair to everyone and I believe I have as many as I can handle in these clubs for right now! To avoid too much disappointment we are opening up a 3 month Sock Club.
Sign-ups are open until February 1st at midnight EST only! Colorways will work with the 6 month clubs so if you are in one of those don't worry, you aren't missing out on anything! The club will consist of 1 skein of sock yarn per month along with extra goodies for 3 months. The first shipment will be Valentines Day Weekend. Bases used will be Footapy, Footsie and Temptress.
Pricing is $32.95 per month including shipping in the US and Canada $37.95 per month to UK customers.
I hope you enjoy it! To those of you that are in our big clubs, your packages are shipping this week. I must say if you don't love it I will be disappointed!



US and Canada




UK

No comments: