Sunday, June 22, 2008

New socks...



2 new pairs of socks... I cast on for a pair of Holey socks last night. These socks will be for myself.
I also started a sock that I call "Barn Socks" which is a new design that I hope to have finish and tested by the end of July.
We had a big turn out at the 2-at-a-time socks class at Chix with Stix in Lenoir, NC. Looking forward to doing it again next weekend!
I have also been dyeing a lot of yarn today. I have been dyeing Ecstasy in some new colorways and I love it! This base yarn is to "dye" for (pardon my pun) and I am loving the new colors. There are 3 of them, and they are pastels. Pictures to come soon!
I also have a new furry creature of the feline type. She was a rescue from the streets that Forgotten Felines of Forsyth brought in to the hospital to have spayed Friday. She captured my heart and now lives with me here. I will post photos as soon as I get them. She settled in a little too well! She loves the dogs. B loves her, a little too much, but she is doing well with it!

No comments: