Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 socks at a time...


I love this method! It is the end of second sock syndrome. I am currently teaching classes at yarn shops in North Carolina using this method. It is a life saver for me.
Here is a pair that I am working on using Nature's Choice in the Backyarnigans colorway. I am loving Nature's Choice (bamboo blend) for summer socks, and so are my customers!


I have several new base yarns and have redone part of the site.
I am in love with Endurance and Ecstasy. They are fabulous. I also love Bambaby. It is a green yarn and perfect for baby sweaters (which is what I love knitting).
A new alpaca yarn in DK weight and a Suri alpaca and BFL fingering weight yarn.
I am really excited about carrying these new yarns!
Remember to check out the rewards page to see how you can earn free yarn!

No comments: