Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sample/Test Knitters Needed!

Wow have I been busy! Between all of the dying, designing socks and trying to build an e-commerce site I am out of time!
I am in need of samples for my shops and for trade shows.
What I am needing is for people to take my yarn and my pattern and knit it for a sample and return it to me. In return you will receive a gift certificate to my shop for anything you choose!
Projects will be sent out on a first come, first serve basis. Compensation will be based on the intensity and time of the project.
I am needing pairs of socks for somethings but if you prefer to only knit one, I need that too.
I am needing these as quickly as possible, so if you have a lot you may need to consider that before applying.
To apply please send an e-mail to knitfit@knitfitkits.com with your name, mailing address, the type of project you would like, how quickly you could complete it, and when you could start.
I will send you your supplies (minus the needles) and will reimburse you for your shipping cost back to me. You will need to send the project, leftover yarn and the pattern with your notes back to me.
Please forward this e-mail to all your knitter friends!
Also, check out the etsy shop. Knitfitknitting.etsy.com tons of stuff going on. I am closing out a lot of old yarns as I am carrying new base yarns and will not be carrying them anymore. I am now carrying 100% Superwash Merino, a Bamboo/Merino/Nylon blend and a Merino/Tencel blend. There are also new BFL Rovings being listed and a sale on stitch markers!
Happy Knitting!
Natalie Johnson
Knit Fit Knitting
www.knitfitkits.com

No comments: