Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yarn anyone?


I've been a bad blogger as of late, but I have been busy! I now carry Bamboo sock yarn! I have some tester skeins listed on Etsy.
Lots of yarn being dyed! New colorways too!

Also, Knit Fit Knitting features the original SOCK-CHARMS! These charms are knitting into socks or any other knit garment just as you would a bead. They let everyone know that your item is handmade! We have them on Etsy and they will be in the shop soon.


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor we have released Breast Cancer Awareness stitch markers. Find them on Etsy.

In honor of Soctoberfest, starting October 1st one skein of sock yarn per day will be 50% off! This will be for one day only and only for one skein! Check early!

Monday is the last day for sock club sign-ups! I am so excited about how many subscribers we have! This is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments: