Thursday, February 26, 2009

We are moving, and March Madness!

We are currently moving! If you e-mail a request, question etc. and do not get a reply right away please be patient. We hope to be finished moving by the 8th.
This also means no yarn will be dyed starting tomorrow the 27th through the 8th. Don't worry, club yarn has been taking care of!
Because I hate moving stuff we are starting a March Madness sale. A lot of our kits are 50% off (limited to what is in stock!) as well as other notions that I do not want to pack!
I also will be listing some destash items that I don't want to take as well.
I am really excited about the longies yarn going out next week. I love it all!
I also really loved the 3 month sock club yarn. I will post a photo when I am sure it has all arrived.

In the mean time.... here is Spring Road, the first shipment of the Knit Fit Knitter Club!
I think most members enjoyed it, I know I love my skein!

No comments: