Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twas the 25 days of Christmas and a contest!

Twas the 25 days of Christmas and all through the studio the Knit Fits are making quite a stir!
While the family was stuffing the turkey the Knit Fits were working hard themselves. They have created quite the deal for the 25 days of Christmas!
Starting Monday December 1st and running through midnight on the 25th, for every $40 you spend receive a $10 gift certificate! This certificate will be mailed with your purchase to gift or keep for yourself! There is no limit to the number of gift certificates you can receive!
Also in their mischief the Knit Fits decided to be sneaky and randomly place one item on sale for 50% off. Check daily, you never know if may be the item you were waiting for!
I hope their trouble making creates a bright Christmas for you. I am sure it will keep us here at Knit Fit Knitting busy in the workshop all season long!
Knit Fit Knitting
Also check back this week for Christmas themed colorways in yarn and spinning fiber!


Now, for a contest! We now have a new base yarn that I LOVE! It is 50% Suri Alpaca and 50% Merino. It is so soft you wouldn't believe it! I am dyeing some now for myself to make baby sweaters and the like from it. It is sport weight but it is not superwash. I know you guys will love it as well. It will make unbelievably warm socks!
Now, I need a name for it! Ideas? How about submit them via blog comment or e-mail knitfit@knitfitkits.com OR PM me on Ravelry. Once I find one that I like the winner will receive at $25 gift card!

No comments: