Sunday, February 3, 2008

Busy week!

Well, I did finish my hat! Will upload photos this evening.
On Monday Febe had a litter of 2 adorable male pups! An Apricot and a Black. Alfredo and Cole are their names.
Also my wheel came! YAY! My boyfriend was so good and helped me finish it and he put it together for me! He is awesome. I am still getting used to it, but I know I am going to LOVE it!
Unfortunately today I am too busy updating the shop to spin. Lots of stuff going up today. New patterns this week.
I LOVE the pattern for the sock club this month, it is gorgeous! (if I do say so myself!)
I will post on here later when the shop is all updated.
I also got a new "day job" this week which I love. Things went horribly wrong at my old job and I needed to move on. So overall, it has been a good week!
Be back soon!

No comments: