Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Been BUSY!

Life has been good lately. God has really blessed my business! Sales are going very well in the shops and online.
Now I have my stuff in two stores. The Greenberry House in Meadows of Dan, Va and Circle of Friends in Elkin, NC. I have been dying and knitting has hard and as fast as I can go! Tons of new yarn at the Greenberry House and Circle of Friends. New kits also! A felted pumpkin and a spindle kit. (learn to spin, you'll love it!)




Christmas Sock designs coming soon as well!




I also have a gorgeous colorway called "September" this colorway is available limitedly through September. I will periodically be offering limited edition yarns.




Also, a new SOCK YARN club! Details to follow shortly.




PICTURES!!!

Circle of Friends booth




Felted Pumpkin Kit




September Colorway



No comments: